Elements Spoon Necklace - Gold plated
Introducing our unique and handcrafted necklace, designed to complete your necklace stack in a truly one-of-a-kind way. The rectangular pendant is crafted from sterling silver and is gold plated, creating an elegant look that's sure to catch the eye.
But that's not all - hidden within the pendant is a mini spoon that's revealed when you slide the rectangle pendant up. It's the perfect combination of style and functionality, allowing you to carry a little spoon with you wherever you go.
The front of the pendant is adorned with hand-done symbols representing the elements of Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire. It's a beautiful and meaningful addition to any jewellery collection, and a great way to express your connection to the natural world.
Each necklace from AUMI is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans.
Unlike mass-produced items, every AUMI necklace is hand made with love, dedication and the expertise of our makers, which is a testament to slow, artisanal craftsmanship. By choosing an AUMI necklace you support the invaluable work and artistry of our talented artisans.
- Intricate design on front done by hand
- Hidden spoon charm inside rectangular pendant
- Long & thick chain for durability
- 925 Sterling silver and 18K gold plated
- 925 sterling silver, 18K gold plated
- Oxidized to create antique look
Size & Fit
- Necklace hangs 18 inches down.
- Pendant is 5.5 cm tall and 1cm wide
- Spoon charm approximately 5 cm long
- Chain is not adjustable, one size only.